Current Technological Developments
NDDB regularly keeps track of technological advancements & developments and ensures to incorporate latest techniques & features in the plant design. Some of its applications on the latest projects include:
1. New Dairy whitener Powder Plant at Banas
- 5 MT/Hr Dairy Whitener plant with 21 days X 24 hr non-stop drying operation with two MVR Evaporators.
- Introduction of dehumidification system for process main drying air to maintain100% production capacity in all seasons.
- CIP-able bag house for dairy whitener to reduce the stack (powder) losses.
2. Cheese plant (under construction) at Banas
- Fully integrated cheese plant for manufacturing of 30 MTPD cheddar cheese, 24 MTPD processed cheese, 20 MTPD mozzarella cheese, and 45 MTPD de-mineralised whey drying /SMP plant and ETP.
- Automatic cold storage and retrieval system (ASRS) for cheese ripening and retrieval through WMS as the recipe requirement.
- Whey Powder Plant for sweet, acidic & mixed whey with nano-filtration RO polisher for NF permeate, electro-dialysis plant, evaporation plant , crystallisation tanks & drying plant for DM-40 & DM-70 production.
3. EFFLUENT /WASTE TREATMENT PLANTS:
- Development and Commissioning of skid mounted waste water treatment plant for Bulk Milk Chilling units (BMCU)
- Generation of Bio gas from Domestic food waste
4. SOLAR ENERGY
- Use of solar Energy for direct Thermal utilization by steam/hot water generation