The Engineering Services (ES) Group provides technical support on consultancy basis ( from concept till commissioning) to dairy cooperatives / others in setting up state of the art infrastructural facilities for milk processing and manufacturing plants; milk products; milk powder; cattle feed; bypass protein feed and mineral mixture with high operational efficiencies/productivity at competitive cost. The group also provides similar services for setting up of bio-containment laboratories (BSL 3 & higher).
- The Engineering Services (ES) Group has, over the years, gained skills on project management as well as specialized knowledge on different aspects of Dairies, Feed plants, utilities and bio security laboratories.
- The group has a team of 80 plus engineers with experts in Food Engineering, Building Design, Special Dairy Products, Utilities (refrigeration / electrical / steam generation) & Effluent/water treatment etc.
- The services include Site selection, Selection of technology, Preparation of plant layout, Engineering Drawings, Tender documents including technical specifications and supervision of civil/ mechanical works etc. (i.e. from conception till commissioning).
- The group also provides the services for the study of existing dairy & cattle feed plants for up-grading / enhancing capacities and improving plant operational/energy efficiencies.
- A dedicated cell set up within the group provides similar services for the highly specialized activity of developing a Bio-containment Laboratory (BSL3 & higher).
Engineering Services Group