Manual and Guidelines for Sub Project Implementation
For facilitating implementation of the sub projects approved under National Dairy Plan Phase I using standard operating procedures (SOPs) and minimum standards (MS), various manuals and guidelines has been developed as different volumes of Project Implementation Plan. The End Implementing Agencies (EIAs) has to ensure that these manuals and guidelines as applicable are followed while implementing the sub projects.
- Financial Management Handbook
- Manual on Project Procurement
- Manual on Progeny Testing, Pedigree Selection, Semen Production
- Guidelines on Ration Balancing Programme and Fodder Development
- Guidelines for Training and capacity building
- Guidelines on Village Milk Procurement Systems through Dairy Cooperatives