CALF is committed to provide reliable and accurate analytical results to our customers. We facilitate decision-making to meet National and International requirements for quality and food safety. CALF dares to dream big and has courage to shape a better future for our dairy and food industries thereby supporting the economic viability of family farms and rural communities.
CALF has highly qualified staff dedicated to a common goal with deep rooted conviction of values.
CALF has rich work ethics that creates a culture of warmth and belongingness.
CALF has its own Quality Policy which is deep rooted with the organisational values of Integrity, Commitment, Credibility, Innovation and Professionalism.
CALF is committed to meet its customer's expectations by:
- Establishing good professional practices to provide quality service to customer in a clear and transparent manner.
- Providing accurate, precise and reliable testing service through maintaining and upgrading work standards.
- Offering timely service carried out by qualified and trained personnel.
- Conducting research on analytical trends and its implications.
- Upgrading and improving the facilities, systems and services on a regular basis to meet emerging trends and requirements at National and International levels.
- Ensuring continuous improvement through familiarising laboratory personnel with relevant quality and technical documentation and ensuring its implementation at work.
CALF is committed to ensure strict compliance to quality procedures and provide factual report every time irrespective of the situation or consequences.
At CALF, honesty and trust is integral to all its activities. CALF is committed to provide high quality testing services which are reliable and accurate.
Integrity – actionable behaviour
- Provide factual test reports every time and ensure that test results are precise and accurate.
- Maintain confidentiality of customer under all circumstances.
- Remain authentic in each level of analysis/testing/work.
- Discourage attempts of favour from customers and vendors.
- Follow Rules, Regulations and Procedures strictly without any compromise.
- Identify possible areas of conflict of interest and address it in the best possible manner.
- Create a professional and cordial relationship with our customers without compromising the quality of work.
- Maintain truthfulness in all spheres of our activities.
Have the courage to act in accordance with our values and beliefs. We do what we say and our actions are congruent to our words.
Credibility – actionable behaviour
- Inform customers about their sample status and reports in a truthful manner.
- Notify the customer when an error has occurred and send an amended test report.
- Build expertise by staying up to date in core competent area of testing by successfully qualifying several external assessments, proficiency testing, inter laboratory comparison and other QA activities.
- Keep our word, deliver on our promises and acknowledge our mistakes. In all that we do, we believe that our reputation is more important than any other short-term rewards.
- Support other groups in their projects which have direct impact on developmental activities of the organisation.
- Convey feedback in a constructive manner that helps the individuals to grow.
- Motivate team members by aligning their goals to organisational goals.
- Remain responsible about our work and relationships with colleagues and customers.
Our words are our promise. We are committed not only towards our work and our individual responsibilities but also to each other and customers.
Commitment - actionable behaviour
- Remain committed to follow CALF quality system based on ISO 17025 to ensure operational integrity and confidentiality.
- Align personal goal to CALF goal and putting organisation before self. We will own and be accountable to our organisation’s mandate/goals.
- Participate and contribute actively in various activities, project & initiatives of CALF.
- Dedicate to complete our task/assignments that is in process.
- Work tirelessly to achieve the goals in time.
- Address challenges as opportunities to grow, learn and to work together.
- Firm commitment to excellence, we practice modern techniques in CALF and are passionate towards new innovations to serve best across the country.
- Perform actions for the welfare and development of dairy and food industry by continuously delivering efficient, proficient, accurate and reliable results to our customer.
High standard of ethics, behaviour and work activities. Encompasses the values, behaviour, attitudes inculcated and is the basis for the trust in the CALF – customer relationship.
Professionalism - actionable behaviour
- Time bound completion of tasks such as:
- Routine sample testing as per agreed TAT.
- New test development/validations.
- Purchase of New Equipment.
- Ensure strict adherence to office decorum by being punctual at work.
- Attend workshops/seminars/trainings to keep us updated with current and future requirements of analytical testing.
- Follow standard test methods and protocols while testing to ensure production of accurate and reliable test results.
- Remain cost-effective and quality conscious in selection of test methods, chemicals and consumables for testing.
- Make efforts in cutting down the cost of testing through method optimisation and efficient use of available resources without affecting the quality of final results.
- Hold on even when the problem appears to be challenging. We seek different options and always work towards solution.
Change is the only constant factor in life and we believe that in order to stay relevant we must constantly improve. We welcome new ideas that challenge the traditional approach.
Innovation – actionable behaviour.
- Bring innovation in test methods to serve customers in a better way.
- Accept advanced technology along with traditional methods for precise analysis.
- Encourage new ideas/hypothesis, discuss with experts for positive changes and troubleshoot, when required.
- Create and always try to seek new solutions and best practices for ×rapid test results.
- Design new innovative techniques, economically for better services with team effort.
- Think beyond the present and conceive to see a better future.
- Conduct Kaizan activities at regular intervals and influence new changes.